Monday, March 10, 2008

Ski Targhee!

I have always maintained, the worst day skiing is better than the best day at work (or almost anything else!). I spent a lot of time on the slopes during high school and college only to only get out of the habit for some reason?????? Over the past few years, I would be lucky to ski once a year! During one of those moments that people call "mid-life crisis", (which I seem to be having a lot of lately) I decided its time to get after it, and not let work and a busy schedule get in the way of the important things like family and enjoying your surroundings!
The following pictures were taken during a quick trip to Grand Targhee in February. A good friend of mine talked me into going that day (Brett Gessell).... Thanks Brett. The snow was great! Most of the day you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. As luck would have it, the sun came out on the last run!!!




Warning, Cliff! 10 years ago, maybe. Now its just a photo op.



Last run and the sun comes out! To say I was tired at this point would be an understatement.


Look at the crowd! Can you believe its a Saturday afternoon on Presidents Weekend!!


Targhee is an extremely beautiful place!



On the way home outside of Driggs

No comments: