Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party

This year we had late meetings and I had finances to do after church. Marilyn and the kids surprised me with dinner and treats all set up downstairs for a "Super Bowl Party" when I got home. Did I say DVR rules!!

When halftime neared and you were prompted to get your 3-D glasses ready, I was totally surprised that Kennedy had the glasses and was ready for action.

The family was split between cheering for Arizona and Pittsburgh. I found myself cheering for players I had on my fantasy team (Warner and Fitzgerald). Its strange how fantasy sports has changed the way I view games even after the fantasy season is over.



3-D action while watching the Super Bowl

1 comment:

Kimby said...

What a cute family to set up a super-bowl party for you!

We went up to Grandma's on Sunday and she told us about your Wii skills, nice bowling scores!