Sunday, March 30, 2008

Idaho State Racquetball Doubles

March 28th and 29th was Idaho State Racquetball Doubles. Another year and another shot at a state title slips away!! This year has been difficult since I have not played a lot during the last few months due to a busy work schedule. I didn't go into the tournament with a lot of confidence.

This year we (Craig and I) suffered a disappointing loss in the "A Semifinals" to Jay and Troy Liljenquest. Craig and I also lost in the "age" finals. I think "lost" is an understatement, we got our heads handed to us. When I asked Marilyn if it looked as bad as it felt, she said "yes". I guess there is no beating around the bush after 20 years of marriage.

From our A-Semifinal loss (15-12, 15-12) I felt like we had a shot a both games........ In fact, we where up 12-9 in the first game choked. Note the ball between Jay and I (not a great shot on my part!)


Just before our Semifinal match in the "fishbowel". (L to R) Me, Jay L., Craig(my partner), Troy L.

Note: no pictures are available of the "age" buttwuppin!

No comments: